Junior Competition played during School Terms 2 & 3
Start Time: 7:00 pm.
Anticipated finish time: 8:30 to 9:00pm.
Venue: Karadinga Hall. Corner of Montaque Road and Fairleigh Ave Modbury North.
- Three Divisions – Div 3 (Beginners), Div 2 (Competent), Div 1 (Advanced).
- Players will play as individuals in a round robin format within each division and play 3 singles matches each night – (sometimes 4 matches if substituting for absent players).
- A match will be the best of 3 games using the 11 point game format.
- At the end of each round robin, the players will be graded on their performance (using the average points per game) and if appropriate, players may be moved up or down to another division.
- This process of assessment and adjustment will continue for the first 10 weeks.
- In the second 10 weeks of the season, all the players will be ‘locked’ into a Division and the match results will earn points for the awarding of end of season trophies.
- The first and second 10 weeks coincide with school terms 2 and 3.
- The final night will be a tournament or novelty event combined with the presentation of trophies.
Please contact your local club or NEHTTA for further details